I have a confession.
Up until about two months ago I had never listened to a podcast. Because I didn't get podcasts.
It's like radio? That you download? But why??
But then I had a bunch of cleaning to do and no audiobooks to get me through it so I finally opened the podcast app on my iPhone and got completely hooked on This American Life. And then I binge-listened to Serial. And then I texted my mom and told her SHE had to listen to Serial so we could discuss it (she did and we did and we both said I DON'T KNOW a lot). And basically I've been stuck on podcasts ever since.
Audiobooks? What audiobooks?
So now I'm totally hooked on:
- This American Life because duh.
- Serial If you've listened, please let's talk about this.
- The Accidental Terrorist Mormon missionary in Canada gets arrested for terrorism. Fascinating.
- Waking Up with Sam Harris I don't identify as atheist but I generally enjoy his podcasts and a different point of view.
- The Liturgists About the intersection of art, religion and science. BIG thank you to reader Emily for introducing me to this one. It's my current fav.
So now that I'm sort of addicted, what are you favorite podcasts?
I'm a little addicted to social media. Find lots more stuff by liking me on Facebook or following me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram!