|Dress c/o eShakti, booties from Charlotte Russe, necklace from church stuff|
1. The huge downside of watching shows on Netflix is that I'm like I AM FILLED WITH FEELINGS ABOUT THIS AND I MUST DISCUSS THEM WITH SOMEONE and everyone else is like, "Eh. I think I had those feelings like 5 years ago when the show originally aired." And then I explode.
2. eShakti sent me this dress. As I have come to expect from them, it is absolutely fantastic. Soft, substantial jersey, a perfect fit, and gorgeous details. This is why I keep sending them my money (darn them). I've been a slow adopter to the hi-lo trend since I think it's rarely done well but, on this dress, I love it.
3. Aaron has been watching Walking Dead lately. I saw some .gifs from Walking Dead a couple weeks ago and got nightmares. FROM .GIFS. Aaron has obviously been watching alone.
4. Influenster sent me a Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush to try out a few weeks ago and I have become weirdly passionate about it. I'm not even required to blog about it but I'm doing it anyway because I have had a really hard time finding a toothbrush I love. So if you are worried about your gums because your toothbrush totally abuses them, give a SlimSoft a try.
5. I'm super intrigued by this cleansing conditioner I read about a couple weeks ago. Has anyone tried it? Will I look like a greaseball for ever and ever?
6. The most casual revolution ever. If you're a Les Mis fan I hope you will join with me in thinking this is hilarious. That last line. I die every time.
I also write for Babble! Here's what I've written lately:
Fall Transition Outfits: 6 Looks That Go from Warm, Sunny Days to Chilly Fall Nights
Style Inspiration We Can Steal from Oktoberfest
Best Flash Sale Sites for Affordable Fashion