Did you know that August 9th is National Book Lovers Day? It is! And I'm only just now hearing about it, which seems like a waste of a lot of good years. Although, I guess when you really love books then EVERY day is book lovers day.
Anyway, in honor of the holiday I asked some bloggers to put together an outfit based on their favorite character or book. I LOVE the results.
Go check it out!!
I also write for Babble! Here's what I've written lately:
- Kids Clothes for Fall | Oilily
- 1 stylish Mama | Elaine of Clothed Much (my new series!!)
- 80s Fashion Trends You Can Rock Today
- Fashion Trends: Love It or Leave it?
- 5 Questions to Ask When Cleaning Your Closet
- Back to School Gear for Kids (Aaron's parents got Stinky the dino backpack and it's AWESOME)
- How to Wear a Tube Skirt 8 Ways