Here are a few I've run across that I would love to try on-
1. Insight Persian One Piece Moulded Bandeau Swimsuit - The hip inserts are a fun detail and I love the pattern. Not quite so in love with the price.
2. DEB Kennebunk Tankini - At the pool last summer I saw a teenage girl running around in this suit. I literally grabbed her arm as she went by and was like WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SWIMSUIT. It is ridiculously cute in person and I'm stoked that Downeast is carrying it again this year.
3. Tory Burch Lanai - I adore the bright poppy color and bandeau twist. Sadly, the price tag puts it firmly in the realm of "dream on, Sweetiepie."
4. Carmen Marc Valvo Mixed Print Bandeau Swimsuit - Love the mix of patterns.
5. Lime Ricki Seberg tankini top - A lot of swimsuits look the same to me but this one stands out with an interesting pattern and cut. Plus, it fakes an hourglass silhouette.
6. VS Open-back Cover-up Dress - This cover-up is totally genius and so cute (and totally DIYable, if you're inclined).
I am weirdly terrified of online swimsuit shopping. Swimsuits are one of those things that really need to fit you well and I hate not being able to try them on first. However, I did suck it up and order that Old Navy suit last week and I am crossing all extremities that it works out. If not...back to the drawing board.
Where are your go-to places for swimsuit shopping?