Janssen, Merrick, and Landen do a series called Sisters Share it All where every two weeks they all post on a topic that one of them has chosen. Sometimes they invite readers to participate and for this round they're each picking 6 things from their Pinterest boards to do over the next 6 weeks and inviting readers to play along. I am all over that! I'm actually halfway decent at doing recipes that I pin but that's not the case with my other boards. Time to remedy!
Here's my 6 pins-
1. DIY Square Top from Cotton & Curls - It's been on my to-make list for ages. I recently bought a top with a very similar shape and I am wearing it to death so I think it's time to finally have a go at this.
2. Spinach cubes - With my health being what it is right now I am trying really hard to at least eat healthy. I've been doing green smoothies every morning and there are few things that annoy me more than my pricey organic spinach going bad before I've used it all up. Time to make spinach cubes.
3. Magic Tink Tint in Happy Thoughts - It sounds a lot like the much pricier Dior Addict Lip Glow and other intuitive lip colors that are supposed to react with your body's chemistry to create your own unique shade of pink. I remain skeptical, but this one is at least affordable so I'll give it a shot.
4. An outfit - Thanks to Erica for picking this one for me :)
5. Lumineers Lyrics - The other day Baby 2 and I went on a walk and he turned to me and said, "I belong with you, right Mom?" And when I responded in the affirmative, he said, "And you belong with me? Cause I'm your sweetheart!" We maybe love that song around here. I want to put these lyrics on some kind of art for somewhere in our house. Probably over our bed, since that's just a big blank wall at the moment.
6. Aviator shirt - Hoping this won't look totally lame on an adult.
Are you going to participate in the Pinterest challenge? I'm loving clicking over to the other participants and seeing what they're doing!