So, for the newcomers and the people who are confused, here are the DOs and DON'Ts of the 21 Day Challenge.
You DO have to-
- Get dressed according to the prompt (within a couple days of the prompt! no reaching back into your archives)
- Take a picture
- Blog the picture and submit your link to the link party OR
- Add it to the Flickr Group
You DON'T have to-
- Blog about the challenge
- Link to me
- Talk about the challenge
- Add any of my buttons to your post or sidebar
- Participate every day. You could participate on only one day or 20 of the days or whatever. Up to you.
- Start from the beginning
- Do it ON the day of the prompt (you have 72 hours to submit your link before the party closes, so you can be a couple days behind)
- Tell me you are participating
Is it nice of you to link to me? Sure. And some people do use the buttons in their post but that's because they choose to. These things are not requirements.
Ok, are we good? Anyone else still have questions?