I think it's supposed to be seven secrets but my secrets are just too shocking for the world*, so here are seven random things about me:
1. I love scripture smilies. They make me feel like God has a sense of humor.
2. I love throwing nice dinner parties. If I have time, I'll bust out the white tablecloth, the carafes, the stemmed glassware, the whole shebang.
3. After Stinky's rather traumatic pregnancy and delivery I said I would have one more kid just so he wouldn't be an only child. I couldn't imagine going through all that again. Baby 2's delivery was so much better that I was sitting in recovery going, "When I can do this again??"
|Blissfully hanging out in epidural land|
4. I've never really felt like my name fits me. My middle name is Nicole, which feels a little more like me, but still not quite there. In junior high I thought I might be an Andie (don't know where that came from) but I still haven't decided what my name should really be. Is that weird? Does anyone else feel like that?
5.You know how, for some people, it's not a meal if it doesn't include meat? For me, it isn't a meal if it doesn't include cheese.
|My favorite 2 pack of fresh mozzarella from Costco. Bulk buying is the only way I can afford my cheese habit.|
6. I love thrifting and I have pretty darn good luck. I usually find whatever I'm looking for plus some extra treasures. It helps that our new house is down the street from what might be the greatest Goodwill ever.
|My latest find. They have a slight wedge heel and say "Ipanema" inside. Who could resist?|
7. My greatest wish is to write a really awesome book and contribute something good (beside my children) to the world.
I'm supposed to tag 7 people but I have no idea who reads this blog on a regular basis (beside my sister. And maybe my mom) so, in the event that you are feeling uninspired and need some blog fodder then I am tagging YOU.
*Either that or I couldn't come up with 7 secrets I hadn't already shared with the world through my various blogging endeavors. I'm kind of an open book over here.